The 2nd edition of the International Conference on Teaching, Learning and Education is coming to Rotterdam, Netherlands on the 15th-17th of November, 2019.
There are many reasons to join, but here are just a few. The agenda is designed by a diverse group of expert committee members. It addresses the most significant questions in the areas of early childhood education, public education policy, machine learning, theory and practice of physical education development, and more. Our prestigious panel of speakers will guide the discussion for maximum engagement, offering you a unique opportunity to learn from your peers from all around the world. Finally, it is your chance to share your knowledge with thousands of members of our network, be it through paper publications, poster presentations, or networking sessions.
- In the history of the ICTLE series, the first round was held in Berlin (Germany).
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but still you need to build your career with the international community? So, join as a virtual presenter. All the publication benefits are included.
Attending in ICTLE academic conference is an opportunity to build networks with other academics and experts in the same or similar field of studies all around the world and to share thoughts on recent advances.
A common reason for attending a conference is no doubt publication. Conference proceedings are always a good way to have your research published and indexed.
Organizing Committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Rotterdam’s vibrant past and present, away from the crowds and at your own pace, with a friendly local guide.
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Courseware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Rotterdam famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on November 15th to 17th in lively Rotterdam.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.