ICTLE conference call for papers
Call for papers 2022
The 5th International Conference on Teaching, Learning and Education (ICTLE) which is held in Zurich, Switzerland on the 08 – 10 July 2022 is keen to create a platform for academics, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with the global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance with the theme of the conference. We invite full and developmental papers, extended abstracts as well as case study presentations in English. Please check the Author guidelines for more details. All accepted extended abstracts and papers will be published in the conference proceedings and delivered during the conference.
Conference call for papers
Call for papers 2022
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Courseware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Education Theory and Practice, Education Policy and Administration, Child and Family Education, and Learning. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
calls for papers
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info [at] ictle.com.
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline (related call for paper): 24 June 2022
- Registration Deadline: 01 July 2022
- Conference Dates: 08-10 July 2022
Kindly forward the same to your friends, and colleagues and ask them to join the conference.