Conference registration fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the conference registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Registration Deadline28 February 2023
Conference registration fee Include
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All-Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable.
* Extra paper fee : 75 €
* Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
* Conference registration fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal Or You can pay your conference registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below:
By Wire Transfer
Beneficiary MOKSLINES LEIDYBOS DEIMANTAS MB
IBAN LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC – CHASDEFX
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]ictle.com
Payment of registration Fees