Kusuma Bangkom is a doctoral student in English as an International Language (EIL) at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. She graduated with an MA in English Language Teaching in 2012 from the University of Warwick, UK. She is now working on her doctoral dissertation in blended learning to improve students’ oracy skills.
PhD in Education Sciences, Fields of interest – University enterprise cooperation impact on quality of university education
Worked as an Assistant professor at BAtumi Shota Rustaveli State University
now working as a Senior Communication Expert in infrastructure project at MACS consulting company
Prof. MARIO E. CAMPILLA
Chief Education Supervisor, SDO Urdaneta City
Graduate School Professor, Urdaneta City University
Visiting Professor St. Clare College, Caloocan City, Philippines
As a Masters graduate from the University of Pretoria, South Africa, with an Honors Degree in Learning Support, I have been teaching in the Foundation Phase for four years. I have recently taken on the role as the STEAMD (STEM), Robotics, Science and Enrichment Grade 1 subject specialist.
I have several years experience in teaching post 14 students psychology, science and English. I teach English to Speakers of Other Languages as well. I support university students who have special educational needs such as dyslexia. I assist in developing writing skills, study skills, research skills etc.
As a master’s student from the University of Pretoria South Africa, with an honours degree in Education, I have been teaching for seventeen years within leading organisations. Appointed for the last two years as a Quality Officer at the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment, assisting inter alia with the re-distribution of the Organisational Financial review for Tshwane University of Technology.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Dr. Zélia Breda, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Dr. Mark Lee, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman