As a Masters graduate from the University of Pretoria, South Africa, with an Honors Degree in Learning Support, I have been teaching in the Foundation Phase for four years. I have recently taken on the role as the STEAMD (STEM), Robotics, Science and Enrichment Grade 1 subject specialist.
I have several years experience in teaching post 14 students psychology, science and English. I teach English to Speakers of Other Languages as well. I support university students who have special educational needs such as dyslexia. I assist in developing writing skills, study skills, research skills etc.
As a master’s student from the University of Pretoria South Africa, with an honours degree in Education, I have been teaching for seventeen years within leading organisations. Appointed for the last two years as a Quality Officer at the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment, assisting inter alia with the re-distribution of the Organisational Financial review for Tshwane University of Technology.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Dr. Zélia Breda, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Dr. Mark Lee, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman